This year's event was on April 3rd on The Intrepid.
Our event featured:
- Cocktails featured by Belvedere & Moet Hennessey
- Hors d’oeuvres
- VIP lounge filled with celebrities, notables and some of the evening runway models
- Silent Auction with hundreds of curated items
- Live Auction with 4 to 6 incredible lots hammered by Christies
- Culminating in the sexiest men’s NYC runway show of the season. The leading supermodels from around world walk the runway showcasing the best of Spring ’17 from Jeffrey’s New York
This year’s event benefits three amazing LGBT charities and they need our help more than ever. Proceeds will be split equally between the Elton John Aids Foundation, Hetrick Martin Institute, and Lambda Legal.
Jeffrey Fashion Cares New York always features a celebrity Co-Host. In past years, JFC New York has been co-hosted by Andrew Rannells, Zachary Quinto, Emmy Rossum, and Anna Chlumsky. The event also recognizes one individual with the Jeffrey Fashion Cares Community Leadership Award. Past honorees have included Peter Staley, Peter Wilson, Terrence Meck of The Palette Fund, and Jerry Mitchell.
This year's host was stylist and co-host of E!’s fashion police, Brad Goreski.
The event honored Kiehl's Since 1851 President Chris Salgardo for his amazing work for the LGBT community.
Want to support LGBT progress?